Thank you so much to everyone who participated in Niagara VegFest 2016. From our sponsors, speakers, volunteers, vendors and exhibitors to all of the people who attended, it was a wonderful 5 year anniversary. Thank you and see you next year!
Stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook & Twitter, and sign up for our newsletter.
Niagara VegFest Festival Weekend
Enjoy the beauty, bounty and culinary delights of Niagara during a weekend of activities, June 4th & 5th, 2016.
Saturday, June 4th, 2016
- Vegan Wine Tour & Tasting – self-guided unique vegan wine and food pairing at four wineries in the Niagara Region
- Make a dinner reservation at one of the many vegan and vegan friendly restaurants in St. Catharines.
- Racing Extinction film screening at 7:00 pm at The Film House at the new FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre in downtown St. Catharines
Sunday, June 5th, 2016
- Time: 11am-6pm
- Location: Market Square, St. Catharines (91 King Street)
- Admission: $2 suggested donation – door prizes to be won!
- Speakers featuring Susie Coston & Dr. Michael Greger
- Music Stage sponsored by TD Niagara Jazz Festival
- Sprout Zone sponsored by Craft Arts Market and Niagara Artists Centre
- 80+ Vendors & Exhibitors